Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Playlist Number Nineteen - February 28, 2012

Congrats to Perry for winning those He's My Brother She's My Sister tickets at SOhO! Here is the playlist in full my listeners:

"Dance My Pain Away" - Wye Oak - Album: Baltimore Collaboration

"Bohemian Dances" - The Do - Album: Both Ways Open Jaw

"The Wrestle" - Frightened Rabbit - Album: The Winter of Mixed Drinks

"Let's Go Swimming" - Allo Darlin' - Album: Allo Darlin'

"Landfill" - Daughter - Album: His Young Heart EP

"Bedroom Eyes" - Dum Dum Girls - Album: Only in Dreams

"Mona Lisa" - Atlas Sound - Album: Parallax

"Ease Your Feet In The Sea" - Belle and Sebastian - Album: Boy with the Arab Strap

"Helicopter" - Deerhunter - Album: Halcyon Digest

"Rinse Me Down" - Bombay Bicycle Club - Album: Flaws *Listener Request

"Take It In" - Wye Oak - Album: The Knot *Listener Request

"Losing My Mind" - Summer Camp - Album: Welcome to the Condale

"Trycolour" - The Jezabels - Album: Prisoner

"Away Frm U" - Oberhofer - Single

"How'm I Gonna Get Back Home" - He's My Brother She's My Sister - Album: He's My Brother She's My Sister EP

"Summer House" - Gold Motel - Album: Summer House

"Phantom Other" - Department of Eagles - Album: In Ear Park

"Gold Coast" - Grouplove - Grouplove EP

"Orange Blossom" - Gardens & Villa - Album: Gardens and Villa

"Sundialing" - Caribou - Album: Andorra

"Lose It" - Austra - Album: Feel it Break

"Saw You First" - Givers - Album: In Light

No comments:

Post a Comment