Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Playlist Number Twenty-Two - March 20, 2012

Here is today's playlist folks! I will be on a break next week, (spring break actually) and I will be back on the air for ya on April 3 from 1-3pm!

"Myth" - Beach House - Album: Bloom

"The Party" - St. Vincent - Album: Actor

"That I Do" - Wye Oak - Album: The Knot

"Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second" - STRFKR - Album: Starf**cker

"The Kids Were Wrong" - Memoryhouse - Album: The Slideshow Effect

"Carry Me Home" - The Strawbs - Album: Deep Cuts *Listener Request


"Trophy Room" - Slow Club - Album: Yeah, So?

"Ridin in My Car" - She & Him - Album: Volume Two

"Lost in the Light" - Bahamas - Album: Barchords

"Magic Chords" - Sharon van Etten - Album: Tramp

"Pharoahs" - SBTRKT - Album: SBTRKT

"At Least I Have Nothing" - Saint Motel - Album: Single

"Your Bones" - Of Monsters and Men - Album: My Head is an Animal

"Sleep All Day" - The Rural Alberta Advantage - Album: Hometowns

"I Won't Look Back" - Port O'Brien - Album: The Wind and the Swell

"Sunshine Eyes" - Polarsets - Album: Waves = Raves Vol. 12

"Yellow Light" - Of Monsters and Men - Album: My Head is an Animal

"California" - Delta Spirit - Album: Delta Spirit

"It All Feels the Same" - Tennis - Album: Young & Old

"Polish Girl" - Neon Indian - Album: Era Extrana

"All Day Day Light" - The Morning Benders - Album: Big Echo

"You Know What I Mean" - Cults - Album: Cults

"Dark Tower" - Miniature Tigers - Album: F O R T R E S S

"Finish Line" - Fanfarlo - Album: Reservoir

"The Bay" - Metronomy - Album: The English Rivera

"Please Turn" - Little Dragon - Album: Ritual Union

"My Country" - tUnE-yArDs - Album: W H O K I L L S

"City Girl" - The Jezabels - Album: Prisoner

"We're All In This Together" - Gabby Young - Album: Gabby Young and Other Animals

"Make Me Stay" - Gold Motel - Album: Summer House

No comments:

Post a Comment