Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Admiral Fallow, oh my!

So, one of my favorite Scottish bands are back with their sophomore album titled Tree Bursts in Snow. My oh my, is it amazing! It compliments their previous album Boots Met My Face oh so well, but not TOO well, meaning it is not that similar per se, but beautiful nonetheless. You can stream the entire album here:

http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/features/listen-admiral-fallow-tree-bursts-in-snow/

Please take a listen, it is well worth your while I promise! Their album will be out next week on the 21st of May, for the UK at least. I imagine it will be out in America quite soon as well! Recommended tracks: The Paper Trench, Isn't This World Enough, Brothers, and The Way You Were Raised. The lyrics and melodies are equally gorgeous, and are sure to bring a smile to your face :). Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ...just caught your show on KCSB doing the daily grind. your show has really rejuvenated my faith back into really good music. i just downloaded all your podcasts and burned them for a roadtrip disc to SF. please keep up the good work; it's a beautiful show, really. as a relocated Canadian in SB, I like how you keep the 'U' in 'watercolours'; merci, beaucoups...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am so sorry I didn't see this till now! Thanks so much for your kind words, it makes me smile so wide. Yes I like to keep the "U" so it sort of sets me apart from other shows.. I thought it was unique. I am so happy that you are enjoying my podcasts. I wish I could have recorded more! I am just so forgetful. I hope to keep my blog going, and hopefully have another show in the near future!

      Delete