Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playlist Number Twenty-Seven - May 1, 2012

Today's playlist!

"Ayla" - The Maccabees - Album: Given to the Wild

"Atlantic" - Givers - Album: In Light

"Night Winds" - Geographer - Album: Animal Shapes EP

"Red and Purple" - The Dodos - Album: Visiter

"I Found You" - Tilly and the Wall - Album: O

"No Intention" - Dirty Projectors - Album: Bitte Orca

"I Got No Time For You" - Yellow Ostrich - Album: Strange Land

"Please Stay" - Summer Heart - Album: Never Let Me Go

"Dirge" - Perfume Genius - Album: Put Your Back N 2 It

"I Thought I Saw Your Face Today" - She and Him - Album: Volume One

"This is My House, This is My Home" - We Were Promised Jetpacks - Album: These Four Walls

"My Body's a Zombie For You" - Dead Man's Bones - Album: Dead Man's Bones

"The Myth of Youth" - Geographer - Album: Myth

"Don't Stop" - Tim and Jean - Album: Like What

"Six Weeks" - Of Monsters and Men - Album: My Head is an Animal

"Turning Into Stone" - Phantogram - Album: Nightlife EP

"Orifice Origami" - Reptar - Album: Body Faucet

"Forget" - Twin Shadow - Album: Forget

"Echoes" - Washed Out - Album: Within and Without

"Lover's Game" - Geographer - Album: Myth

"Spaced Out Orbit" - Thao and Mirah - Album: Thao and Mirah

"Forget" - Twin Shadow - Album: Forget

"My Touch" - Toro y Moi - Album: My Touch

"Went Away" - The Maccabees - Album: Given to the Wild

"Down" - Summer Camp - Album: Welcome to Condale

"It Doesn't Have to be Beautiful" - Slow Club - Album: Yeah, So?

"Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" - She & Him - Album: 500 Days of Summer OST

"Girlfriend is Better" - Talking Heads - Album: Speaking in Tongues

"Never Look Back" - Slow Club - Album: Paradise

"Thorny Ticket" - The Submarines - Album: Honysuckle Weeds

"Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second" - STRFKR - Album: STRFKR

"Memory Loss" - The Radio Dept - Album: Clinging to a Scheme

"Marrow" - St. Vincent - Album: Actor


No comments:

Post a Comment