Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Playlist: October 16, 2012

I really enjoyed making today's playlist, so I hope you all enjoyed it too! Unfortunately, we have a new recorder in the station... and since I am technologically inept, I of course have to get trained on it as I can't figure it out myself. So STAY TUNED (please) for recorded shows. Love you all! Don't forget to check out super dreamy tunes you heard today:

"Save Me From What I Want" - St. Vincent - Album: Actor

"Northern Lights" - Allo Darlin' - Album: Europe

"The Sweetest Thing" - Camera Obscura - Album: My Maudlin Career

"Knots" - Olympic Swimmers - Album: No Flags Will Fly

"Summer Jam" - Cookies - Album: Summer Jam 10"

"White Coats - Foxes - Album: Warrior EP

"Flaggin' A Ride" - Divine Fits - Album: A Thing Called Divine Fits

"Blood Red Youth" - California Wives - Album: Art History

"The Socalites" - Dirty Projectors - Album: Swing Lo Magellan

"Take A Step" - Milo Greene - Album: Milo Greene

"One Day This'll All Be Fields - Meursault - Album: All Creatures Will Make Merry

"Star Fire Power" - Gardens & Villa - Album: Gardens & Villa

"Never Enough" - JJAMZ - Album: Suicide Pact

"Night Swim" - Frankie Rose - Album: Interstellar

"Cartographist" - Purity Ring - Album: Shrines

"Always Like This" - Bombay Bicycle Club - Album: I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose

"King Of Spain" - The Tallest Man on Earth - Album: The Wild Hunt

"Apocalypse Dreams" - Tame Impala - Album: Lonerism

"A Simple Answer" - Grizzly Bear - Album: Shields

"Locomotive" - Alex Winston - Album: King Con

"Watch Over" - Lucy Rose - Album: Like I Used To

"William Powers" - The Maccabees - Album: Wall Of Arms

"Leading to Death" - Polica - Album: Give You The Ghost

"My Sweet Friend" - Allo Darlin" - Album: Europe

"Earthboy" - DIIV - Album: Oshin

"Kevin's" - Sharon Van Etten - Album: Tramp

"Further Out" - Callers - Album: Single

"Brand New Kind of Blue" - Gold Motel - Album: Gold Motel

"við spilum endalaust" - Sigur Ros - Album: Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

"Golden Light" - Twin Shadow - Album: Confess

"Everyone Knows" - Vacationer - Album: Gone

"Bikes" - Lucy Rose - Album: Like I Used To *Listener Request

No comments:

Post a Comment