Friday, October 12, 2012

Playlist - October 9, 2012 I'm back!

Proud to be back on the FM waves this fall at KCSB! Didn't think it was likely to happen, but I am back in the Santa Barbara sunshine and the first thing I thought of was -- I get to have my show back, yippee!

Watercolours has a brand spankin' new time at 8-10pm PACIFIC on Tuesdays. How awesome is that?! The blog also got a lovely new header and graphics done by Miss Kimberly McKeown! So, my first show back was this past Tuesday, and here is the full playlist! PODCASTS are also COMING SOON I PROMISE! I have made a promise to myself and to my loyal listeners that I will be recording my shows from here on out!

1. "Leave You in Love" - Gold Motel - Album: Gold Motel

2. "Weekend in the Dust" - David Byrne & St. Vincent - Album: Love This Giant

3. "Medicine" - Alex Winston - Album: King Con

4. "Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It" - Stars - Album: The North

5. "Smother" - Daughter - Album: Smother Single

6. "Wildest Moments" - Jessie Ware - Album: Devotion

7. "My Blood" - Ellie Goulding - Album: Halcyon

8. "Sweater Weather" - The Neighbourhood - Album: I'm Sorry EP

9. "Yet Again" - Grizzly Bear - Album: Shields

10. "Night Bus" - Lucy Rose - Album: Like I Used To

11. "Heartbeat" - JJAMZ - Album: Suicide Pact

12. "Always One Step Ahead" - Gold Motel - Album: Gold Motel

13. "Dance For You" - Dirty Projectors - Album: Swing Lo Magellan

14. "Lay Your Cards Out" - Polica - Album: Give You the Ghost

15. "Sunset" - The xx - Album: Coexist

16. "Handshake" - Two Door Cinema Club - Album: Beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment